Great White Rim Dinnerware
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
In the long-standing tradition of fine porcelain dining, this classic collection takes a stylistic cue from bistro restaurants in San Francisco. Detailed with a wide rim, our Great White Rim Dinnerware lets you customize your place setting for everyday meals and important occasions. With a range of specialty pieces to coordinate, this exceptional collection is meant for a lifetime of dining and entertaining at home.
- Made of hand-glazed porcelain.
- Beautiful for entertaining, yet durable enough for everyday use.
- Food, microwave and dishwasher safe.
- 16 piece set includes: 4 dinner plates, 4 salad plates, 4 mugs, and of 4 soup bowls or 4 cereal bowls.
- Dimensions & Care
- Buffet Dinner Plate: 12.5" diameter
- Dinner Plate: 10.75" diameter
- Salad Plate: 9.5" diameter
- Soup Bowl: 10.25" diameter, 2" high
- Soup Capacity: 13 ounces
- Cereal Bowl: 7" diameter, 3" high
- Cereal Bowl Capacity: 27 ounces
- Mug: 5" long x 3.75" wide x 4.5" high
- Mug Capacity: 15 ounces
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- While dishes are microwave safe, they may become hot. Handle carefully.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
- Our Quality Commitment
We have a firm commitment to quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
The Hand of the Artist
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from seasonal dinnerware to patchwork quilts to lighting.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options, and give tips on any room.