HARRY POTTER™ Floating Candle
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Inspired by the famed floating candles of the Great Hall, this levitating, rotating luminary casts an enchanting glow.
- Made of plastic with magnets and LED faux flame.
- Candle and base have different magnetic properties so that the candle levitates.
- This product comes with a magnet function. Please do not place metal objects around it, which will affect the product assembly and operation functions.
HARRY POTTER characters, names and related indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros Entertainment Inc.
- Dimensions & Care
- Candle only: 3" diameter, 4.5" high
- Base Only: 4.5" square, 1" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Place the base on a flat surface. Insert the Jack plug into the connection hole and insert the adapter into the proper electrical outlet.
- Put the candle from a height of about 6 inches above the base.
- Carefully lower the candle with both hands directly over the center of the base, keeping it level until you feel the upward magnetic force supporting the weight of the candle.
- When you feel the magnetic force supporting the candle, gently let go keeping it centered and level.
- If it falls, simply lift the candle by the cap and try again. If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again.
- Finally, press the power button to turn on the candle light.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.