Hart Reclaimed Wood Kitchen Island
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Earn $149.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
A kitchen island you can feel at home with. The Hart Reclaimed Wood Kitchen Island has a welcoming farmhouse style. The granite top is edged in reclaimed pine, and plenty of smartly integrated storage makes it as functional as it is stylish.
- Island has 2 drawers, 1 adjustable shelf (behind doors) and a wine grid that will hold up to 20 bottles.
- Crafted of reclaimed mixed hardwood.
- Top is black granite.
- Solidly constructed using tongue and groove joinery.
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges or other antique-like characteristics.
- Finished in driftwood and limestone white.
- Hardware is made of iron with a brass colored finish.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 36" wide x 23.5" deep x 37" high
- Overhang: 1"
- Drawer Interior (2): 20" wide x 10.75" deep x 4.5" high
- Adjustable Shelf: 21.75" wide x 17" deep x 1" thick
- Kickplate: 36" wide x 23.5" deep x 4" high
- Drawer Weight Capacity: 25 pounds
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 25 pounds
- Top Weight Capacity: 121 pounds
- Weight: 169.25 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 41 x 40 x 27.75" high, 196.25 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using ammonia or silicone on furniture.
- Avoid direct sunlight or exposure to heat and no sharp objects.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping
For one low, flat fee per trip, we will*:
- Deliver every eligible piece to the room of your choice – regardless of number of items
- Unpack and assemble each piece
- Remove and recycle the packaging
You can schedule delivery as soon as all items are ready. White glove service includes a two-person crew. Delivery fee varies by zip code and order total. Eligible items will show “Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery” on the product page.
White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states. Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.