Highlands Diffuser - Amber Sage
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Bring the earthy scents of nature into the home with the layered notes of wood sage and sea salt of our Highlands Diffuser. Crafted of handblown recycled glass, the bottle has an artisanal look and each is slightly different.
- Handmade of recycled glass blown bottle, an oil base blended fragrance and rattan sticks, our Homescent Collection comes specially packaged to create a welcome gift.
- Glass oil diffuser includes 11 ounces of fragrant oil with 12 diffuser sticks.
- Top Scent: Fresh, Green, Bergamot, White sage.
- Middle Scent: Jasmine, Rose, Violet, Sea Salt.
- Base Scent: Woody Pine, Musk, Amber, Moss
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 2.5" diameter, 8" high
- Capacity: 11 ounces
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe outside with a soft cloth.
- Remove wood stopper carefully.
- Place all sticks inside the bottle to saturate with oil. The sticks will draw the oils and diffuse the fragrance into the room.
- Please allow 24-36 hours for the fragrance to diffuse.
- To avoid damage to furniture or countertops, do not place the diffuser on stone, painted, stained, or lacquered surfaces without a protective tray.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.