Hollis Electric Fireplace
Earn $83.50 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
With it's quaint size and faux stove pipe, the Hollis Electric Fireplace brings warm, cozy cabin vibes to any space. A remote control puts you in charge of the brightness, color and temperature.
- Constructed of powder coated steel and glass.
- Available in matte black or matte white finish.
- Heat output: 4,780 BTUs.
- Heating power: 120V/60Hz, 1,500W, 12.5 amps.
- Adjustable thermostat settings: 71, 75, 78, 82, 86, 99 °F (22, 24, 26, 28, 30, 60 °C).
- Heater turns off when desired temperature is reached.
- Turn heat option off to enjoy heatless flames year-round.
- Six flame colors: orange, red-orange, white, blue, blue-white and multi-color.
- Various timer intervals ranging from 10 minutes to 9 hours.
- Includes remote control, 79" power cord with lay-flat plug and 28.25" flue (flue use is optional).
- Not intended to be mounted or trimmed in. Access to the back of unit and air flow is required.
- Thermal overload protection.
- CSA and FCC certified.
- 1-year limited warranty on electric firebox and mantel.
- Assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 32" long x 16" wide x 65.5" high
- Storage Compartment: 22.5" long x 14" wide x 9.75" high
- Weight: 83 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Read all instructions before using the unit.
- The heater is hot when in use; to avoid burns, do not let bare skin touch hot surfaces.
- Keep combustible materials such as furniture, pillows, bedding, papers, clothes and curtains at least 3’ from the front, sides and rear of the unit.
- Do not run the cord under carpeting, furniture or appliances.
- Do not cover cord with throw rugs or runners.
- Do not use extension cords; always plug directly into properly grounded, fused and polarized outlets.
- Do not burn wood or other materials in the unit.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.