Indigo Batik Framed Paper Print
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Printed on raw canvas, this giclée reproduction was created to appear like a batik textile. Delicately hand-frayed edges create an authentic weathered look, and the ivory frame is sewn to a textured white bottom mat to create shadowbox art.
- Framed Giclée reproduction on canvas with a glass front .
- Edges of each print are delicately hand-frayed to create an authentic weathered look.
- Each piece is sewn to a textured white bottom mat to create shadowbox art.
- Print is featured in a pickled white African Ayous frame.
- Backed with D-Rings for wall mounting.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 31" wide x 23" long x 1.25" thick
- Print Only: 24" wide x 16" long
- Weight: 7 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Clean glass with standard glass cleaner.
- Wipe frame with a soft dry cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
This item will ship directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping or Next Day Delivery.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.