Irving Roll Arm Upholstered Recliner
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Our compact version of the classic club chair offers all the comfort of the original but in a smaller silhouette. The Irving Upholstered Recliner is just right for a library, den or small living room.
- Roll arm.
- Fixed seat cushion.
- Polyester-wrapped cushions for a firmer feel.
- No-sag steel sinuous springs provide cushion support.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
- Crafted in America by our own master craftsman. American and imported materials.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (upright): 33" wide x 37.5" deep x 38" high
- Overall (fully reclined): 33" wide x 64" deep x 28" high
- Inside Seating: 23" wide x 23" deep x 17.25" high
- Diagonal Depth: 32.5" deep
- Arm: 5" wide x 32" deep x 24" high
- Front Legs (removable): 3.25" square, 3.5" high
- Back Legs (removable): 2.5" square, 3.5" high
- Weight: 101 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 36" wide x 30.5" deep x 34.5" high; 130 pounds
BUYING GUIDES & RESOURCES
- How to order a Sectional Configuration.
- For more information on fabric options: Fabric Guide.
- Create a floor plan with our interactive Room Planner.
- To place your custom fabric order, call 1.888.779.5176.
- When you choose Pottery Barn furniture, you're not just getting exceptional quality; you're also choosing exceptional customer service. Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 1.888.779.5176.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Rotate cushions and vacuum beneath them regularly.
- To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight.
- For minor spots and spills, immediately wipe with a soft white cloth dampened with distilled water and let air dry.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean colorfast towel or sponge.
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Shipping & Returns
Quick Ship: Delivered in 2-4 Weeks to Major Metropolitan Areas
There is no additional charge for Quick Ship delivery. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping. You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
Made to Order: Non-Returnable
Made to Order items are usually delivered within 6+ weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping
For one low, flat fee per trip, we will*:
- Deliver every eligible piece to the room of your choice – regardless of number of items
- Unpack and assemble each piece
- Remove and recycle the packaging
You can schedule delivery as soon as all items are ready. White glove service includes a two-person crew. Delivery fee varies by zip code and order total. Eligible items will show “Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery” on the product page.
White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states. Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.