- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Earn $199.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Bring a dramatic focus to a dining space with our Jamie Buffet. Crafted using recycled wood and finished in a distressed antique red, it reveals variations in grain and hues for a rustic yet stunning presence. Detailed with decorative ring pulls and beading on the drawer and door fronts, it resembles an authentic antique cabinet. This roomy piece offers ample storage for linens, flatware, dinnerware and more.
- Expertly crafted of kiln-dried reclaimed Pine wood.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges or other antique-like characteristics.
- Includes 4 drawers and 2 cabinets for storage.
- Features an Antique Red finish.
- Iron hardware features a black finish.
- Plastic foot pads protect surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 87" wide x 18" deep x 37.5" high
- Door (4): 19.5" wide x 20.5" high x 1.75" thick
- Drawer Interior (4): 19" wide x 15" deep x 4.5" high
- Removable Shelf (1): 42.5" wide x 12.5" deep x 1" thick
- Distance above and below shelf: 10"
- Cabinet Interior (without shelf): 42.5" wide x 12.5" deep x 21" high
- Leg: 3.5" wide x 3.5" deep x 4.5" high
- Floor clearance: 4.5"
- Distance between legs: 28.75" (front to middle); 11" (side to side)
- Hardware Pulls (4): 1.5" diameter
- Drawer Weight Capacity: 30 pounds
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 25 pounds
- Top Weight Capacity: 250 pounds
- Weight: 151 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.