Ken Fulk Mirrored Bar Cabinet
A classic piece with contemporary styling, this substantial cabinet mixes subtly recessed trims with brass-finished inset handles and tempered-glass shelves. The base offers smart storage for organizing bar essentials, including a glassware holder and towel rack. It was conceived by renowned designer and lifestyle curator Ken Fulk in collaboration with Pottery Barn.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Base interior is framed with solid poplar; oak at front. Front, side and back panels feature oak veneers.
- English dovetailed drawers open smoothly on waxed wood glides, and feature drawer stops for safety.
- Hutch is framed in solid poplar with oak veneer on sides. Back interior features a mirror.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Hutch has two tempered-glass shelves.
- Hutch is attached with a metal bracket.
- Finished by hand in artisanal black.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- Assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- The base features two drawers, a cabinet with two adjustable shelves and four stemware racks.
- Dimensions & Care
- Set Overall: 44" long x 20.25" wide x 77.5" high
- Overall: 44" long x 20.25" wide x 36" high
- Top: 24" long x 20.25" wide x 2" thick
- Door (2): 20.5" x 23.5" x 1" thick
- Drawer Interior (2): 18" wide x 16.75" x 5.25" high
- Adjustable Shelf (2): 20.75" long x 18.625" wide x 0.75" thick
- Cabinet Interior (without shelf) (2): 20.75" long x 18.875" deep x 23" high
- Overall: 44" long x 15.745" wide x 41.5" deep
- Top: 44" long x 15.75" wide x 0.75" thick
- Adjustable Shelf (2): 42.5" long x 14" wide x 0.5" thick
- Interior (without shelves): 42.375" wide x 14" deep x 39" high
- Assembled Weight: 205 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry and lint-free cloth.
- Blot spills immediately and wipe with a clean, damp, cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish on our lacquered finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.