Langford Wall Mounted Faucet
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
A curved design with stepped backplates and labeled handles gives our Langford Wall Mounted Faucet its vintage appeal. Die-cast brass makes this set exceptionally durable. It’s crafted in America by Watermark and available in a choice of finishes to let you easily coordinate the look of your bath.
- Cast of solid brass with a thickly plated finish.
- Available in Antique Bronze, Polished Chrome, Polished Nickel or Satin Nickel finishes.
- Professional installation required.
- Crafted in Brooklyn, New York, by Watermark Design from American and Imported materials.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (assembled): 8.25" deep x 6.5" high
- Faucet: 2.5" diameter
- Handle: 2.5" diameter, 3" high
- Distance between handles: 8" (from center); 7" (from inside)
- Spout: 9" projection
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Clean with a soft cloth or a sponge and soapy water.
- Rinse thoroughly and wipe dry; drying the fixture immediately after use helps prevent lime deposits from forming.
- To protect the finish, do not use abrasive agents or harsh cleaners.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.