Liam Dining Chair
- Everyday Value
Earn $9.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
American wooden café seating was the inspiration for our Liam Dining Chair. It’s crafted of solid hardwood, with gently splayed legs and a low backrest, and designed to complement a variety of furniture styles – at an incomparable value.
- Finished by hand and sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Made of kiln-dried solid rubberwood.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Solidly constructed using tenon and groove joinery and corner blocks for exceptional stability.
- Chair is sized for use with our small PB Classic Dining Cushion.
- Sold individually.
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 17" wide x 19" deep x 33" high
- Seat: 17" wide x 15.5" deep x 17" high
- Backrest: 17" wide x 4.5" thick
- Legs: 1.25" wide x 2.75" deep x 16.25" high
- Distance Between Legs: 15" (side to side); 12.5" (front to back)
- Weight Capacity: 275 pounds
- Weight: 14 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions and Weight: 18" wide x 20.5" deep x 36.5" high; 42 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often with a clean, soft, dry, lint-free cloth.
- Blot spills immediately and wipe with a clean damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleaners, abrasives or furniture polish on our lacquered finish.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.