Linden Media Armoire
Decorate a small space with substantial quality and style with our Craftsman-inspired armoire.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted with a kiln-dried hardwood frame, mortise-and-tenon joinery, tenon-and-groove joinery, and frame-and-panel construction for structural integrity.
- Built from solid hardwood, birch veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the armoire will endure over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Styled with deep crown molding and tapered feet.
- Wraparound doors allow full access to its spacious interior.
- Fixed shelf above the main compartment and two cubbies below store components.
- Detailed with bronze-finished knobs and cord cutouts for cables.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers and anti-tip kit included.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 45" wide x 22.5" deep x 58.5" high
- Top: 45" wide x 22.5" deep x 1" thick
- Top Shelf Interior: 40" wide x 20" deep x 8" high
- Main Compartment Interior: 40" wide x 20" deep x 32" high
- Cubby Interior (2): 20" wide x 20" deep x 8" high
- Door (2): 19" wide x 51" high 1" thick
- Clearance under armoire: 2"
- Distance between legs: 37.5" side to side; 17" front to back
- Weight: 180 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft dry, lint free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.