Live Air Plants, Set of 3
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Create a beautiful indoor garden with our live air plants. They don’t need soil to grow, so you can simply place them inside a terrarium, an aerated glass globe, or a shapely vase, and surround them with decorative objects and vase fillers for a one-of-a-kind spring arrangement.
- Live tillandsia plants.
- Care instructions included.
- Dimensions & Care
- 2-4" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Water (outdoors): Water at the same time as other outdoor plans. Once leaves are wet, tillandsia does not need further watering. Avoid watering too frequently during hot and humid weather.
- Water (indoors): Submerge for a twelve-hour period in water that is low in dissolved solids and salts (rain or drinking water are best). Repeat every ten days or two weeks. Or mist tillandsia, making sure the crucial center area does not remain moist for too long. Repeat misting if the edges of the leaves start to curl up or pinch.
- Add a small pinch of Epiphyte’s Delight fertilizer in the soaking water. This water can be reused; be sure to remix the fertilizer evenly throughout the water before reusing.
- Shipping & Returns
This item is perishable and ships directly from the supplier to arrive within 5 business days. Perishable items cannot ship outside the contiguous 48 states and are not available for rush shipping or Next Day Delivery service.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.