Live Ivy Wreath
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
With layers of rich green leaves overlapping to create a lush look, this ivy wreath has a traditional, timeless quality that makes the holidays feel warm and welcoming.
- Live ivy is wrapped over a moss-covered galvanized wire frame.
- Burlap ribbon for hanging.
- Dimensions & Care
- Small: 13” diameter, 4.5” deep
- Large: 17” diameter, 4.5” deep
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Before watering, remove the wreath from the door or wall where it is hung, and lay it flat for even water distribution.
- Let it drain for one to two hours before re-hanging.
- Water once the wreath is quite dry; do not allow the moss to remain soggy.
- To avoid staining the door or wall, place a piece of plastic wrap between the wreath and the door or wall. (The moss is natural and will leach its coloration while wet.)
- Trim off unwanted or excess growth.
- Shipping & Returns
This item is perishable and ships directly from the supplier to arrive within 5 business days. Perishable items cannot ship outside the contiguous 48 states and are not available for rush shipping or Next Day Delivery service.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.