- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Earn $199.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
The wood’s rich grain enhanced with a gray wash gives our Livingston Collection a naturally weathered look that accentuates its fine classic details. The armoire rests on a plinth base and is detailed with crown molding and fluting on the posts. Two drawers and a clothes bar offer versatile storage, and wire cutouts accommodate electronics.
- Expertly crafted of solid Meranti wood, engineered wood and sungkai veneers.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones that will not be subject to cracking.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Finish is hand applied and distressed in a gray wash.
- Armoire features one clothing rod, one adjustable shelf, two roomy drawers and two cord cut-outs for cord management.
- Doors feature magnetic latches.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 40" wide x 23" deep x 72" high
- Wardrobe Interior: 32" wide x 19" deep x 44.5" high
- Adjustable Shelf (1): 32" wide x 19" deep
- Drawer Interior (2): 30.5" wide x 17" deep x 7.5" high
- Drawer Pull: 1.5" diameter, 1" high
- Clothing Rod: 1" diameter, 35" long
- Top Weight Capacity: 130 pounds
- Clothing Rod Weight Capacity: 25 pounds
- Drawer Weight Capacity: 50 pounds
- Weight: 184.75 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 45 x 27 x 76.25" high; 247 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of furniture polish, harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners.
- Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check to make sure all connections are tight. Re-tighten as necessary.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping
For one low, flat fee per trip, we will*:
- Deliver every eligible piece to the room of your choice – regardless of number of items
- Unpack and assemble each piece
- Remove and recycle the packaging
You can schedule delivery as soon as all items are ready. White glove service includes a two-person crew. Delivery fee varies by zip code and order total. Eligible items will show “Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery” on the product page.
White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states. Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.