Mercer Double Horizontal Sconce
Our Mercer Double Horizontal Sconce is marked by graceful curves and a stepped medallion base.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Cast of drop-forged sheet metal and thickly plated in a choice of finishes.
- Double-layered, milk-glass shades with a white interior.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Double Horizontal Sconce: 15.5" wide x 5.5" deep x 5.5" high
- Hardwire; professional installation recommended.
- Damp UL-listed for use indoors or in a protected outdoor area.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 15.5" wide x 5.5" deep x 5.5" high
- Backplate: 5" diameter x 4" deep (arm) x 5.25" high
- Bulbs (2): 60 watts, candelabra type B (not included)
- Weight: 3.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Damp rated fixtures can only be used in covered, fully protected locations that are not directly exposed to water. These lights do not have the same full seals as lights made for wet environments, but they’re used in many situations around the home, like the bathroom.
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Remove shade to apply glass cleaner, if desired.
- Gently hand wash shade with mild soap and water.
- Avoid the use of harsh chemicals or abrasives.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.