Modular Bar with Cabinet Tower
A stylish alternative to built-in cabinetry, the Modular Bar Tower organizes, stores and displays entertaining essentials.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Framed in mahogany with a top and back panel made of hardwood with mahogany veneer.
- Seadrift finish is accomplished by hand using an exclusive technique that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Black finish is accomplished by hand using an exclusive technique that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- The drawer pulls are made of brass with an antique bronze finish.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- The drawers are constructed of hardwood with mahogany veneer and feature bottom-mounted wood runners and plastic stops.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and is not subject to cracking.
- Base features a breadboard pullout.
- The cabinet base has one adjustable shelf, and a door that can be configured to open to the left or right.
- Hutch can hold a total of nine hanging wine glasses.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Overall: 18" wide x 14" deep x 70" high
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- Includes one Hutch and one Cabinet Base.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 18" wide x 14" deep x 34" high
- Shelf (fixed): 1
- Cabinet Interior (above and below fixed shelf): 16" wide x 12" deep x 14" high
- Weight: 26 pounds
- Overall: 18" wide x 13.5" deep x 36" high
- Overhang (at top, on front only): 1"
- Breadboard: 16" wide x 12" deep x 0.75" thick
- Breadboard Pullout Extension: 7"
- Drawer Interior: 15" wide x 10" deep x 3.5" high
- Drawer Pull: 4" wide x 1" deep x 1.5" high
- Cabinet Interior: 15.5" wide x 12" deep x 24.5" high
- Weight: 46 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.