Newport Single Mini Sink Console
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Combining vintage charm with modern-day functionality, our popular Newport console is available with a narrower frame to accommodate smaller baths. It’s topped with Carrara marble and features spacious storage.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted with a solid hardwood frame.
- Top is made of 3/4"-thick Carrara marble, known around the world for its exceptional quality and natural beauty.
- Zinc alloy hardware with a Chrome finish. Additional hardware available for purchase in Antique Bronze, Polished Nickel or Satin Nickel.
- Sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Carrara marble top and backsplash are white with gray veining. As with all natural marble, the veining pattern varies from piece to piece.
- Console is fitted with a white porcelain sink (included).
- Doors open to reveal open storage and a fixed shelf.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Sink Console: 26" wide x 22" deep x 40" high
- Use with any of our 8" widespread faucet collections (sold separately).
- Professional installation required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 26" wide x 22" deep x 40" high
- Sink Interior: 12" wide x 15.5" deep x 5.5" high from drain to edge
- Backsplash: 4" wide x 26" long x 1" thick
- Cabinet Interior: 22.5" wide x 20.25" deep x 15" high
- Weight: 121.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe cabinet with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals, household cleaners and abrasives.
- Clean marble frequently with a clean, soft, damp cloth. Use a mild liquid detergent and warm water. To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals and abrasives.
- The use of protective pads under heavy objects will help to prevent scratching of the marble surface.
- Avoid placing extremely heavy items on marble top.
- Consult with a professional at your local hardware store regarding marble sealer. Re-apply sealer every two years.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.