Noah Trophy Table Lamp
Earn $16.70 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
A lighter take on alabaster, the faux-stone in the Noah Collection diffuses the light through smooth, slightly opaque bases and shades. With its charming trophy silhouette, this table lamp brings its instant appeal to an entry, sitting area or bedroom. A three-way switch and two bulbs let you light either the base or the shade, or both at the same time.
- Lamps is crafted from steel and faux alabaster.
- Medium Gallery straight-sided drum cotton/linen white shade or Burlap straight-sided drum shade in Charcoal is included.
- Finish is hand applied in bronze and faux alabaster.
- On/off switch located on socket.
- Dry UL listed.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (with shade): 14" diameter, 25.5" high
- Overall (without shade): 7.5" diameter, 25.5" high
- Medium Shade: 14" diameter, 9.5" high
- Harp: 7.5"
- Finial: 1"
- Cord: 8’
- Bulb (1): 9 watt LED (included); also accommodates 60 watt, type A (not included)
- Weight: 4.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth.
- Do not exceed specified maximum wattage.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.