Palmetto All-Weather Wicker Stacking Dining Arm Chair, Honey
Decorate a small outdoor space with the style and ease of all-weather wicker. Crafted with slender Ecolene® strands that are variegated to replicate wicker’s color and texture, these stacking chairs are completely weatherproof and maintenance-free.
- Frame is crafted of rustproof welded aluminum.
- Woven from durable synthetic material that replicates the look and feel of wicker, but is remarkably resistant to sun, rain, heat and cold.
- Cushion core made of resilient QuickDry® reticulated foam, designed for fast water drainage and air circulation.
- Cutouts under arms allow chairs to be stacked for easy storage.
- Chairs include quick-drying and water-repellent cushions with polyester canvas slipcovers in Natural.
- Machine wash slipcovers.
- Get a colorful update with additional slipcovers (sold separately) in water-repellent, fade and stain-resistant Sunbrella® fabric.
- Sunbrella® slipcovers (sold separately) are special order items with expected delivery in 2−3 weeks. Please click on the shipping tab for shipping and return information.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 26.5" wide x 23.5" deep x 34" high
- Seat: 18" wide x 17.5" deep x 17" high
- Seat Cushion: 18" square, 2" high
- Backrest: 21" wide x 19" high
- Armrest Height Above Floor: 25"
- Clearance Under Chair: 13.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 18.5" side to side; 19" front to back
- Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 16.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
To maintain outdoor hardwood and wicker furniture for years of enjoyment, we recommend the following care tips:
- For daily care, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean, dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Use a proper outdoor cover that allows for adequate ventilation without trapping moisture.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.