Parker Reclaimed Wood Wine Storage
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Crafted of reclaimed wood, the Parker Collection has a relaxed character and is a great choice for an eco-conscious household. The color and textural variations are enhanced with a gray wash, and brass-finished drawer pulls complement the look. The smartly designed components store wine bottles and bar tools and linens, and all other essentials you can think of.
- Handcrafted of kiln-dried reclaimed fir and elm with veneers.
- Features a hand stained antique weathered white finish.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones that will not be subject to cracking.
- Adjustable levelers help with stability on uneven surfaces.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- Dimensions & Care
Wine Storage Base
- Overall: 22" wide x 14" deep x 36" high
- Top: 1" thick
- Drawer interior: 17.5" wide x 11" deep x 3" high
- Shelf: 12.5" wide x 18.5" long x 1" thick
- Cabinet Interior (without shelf): 18.5" wide x 10" deep x 30.5" high
- Distance between legs: 10" (front/back); 18.5" (sides)
- Top Weight Capacity: 40 pounds
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 40 pounds
- Weight: 61 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 26" wide x 18" deep x 40" high; 64 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.