Parkmore Reclaimed Wood Dining Bench
Earn $89.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Crafted of reclaimed pine and finished with a water-based stain, the Parkmore Dining Bench is an eco-friendly choice for your home. Three turned legs and a stretcher on the base provide strength and durability for this family-style seating, which pairs beautifully with the dining table from the same collection.
- Bench is finished by hand using an exclusive layering technique that results in beautiful depth of color.
- Made of reclaimed pine wood.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Solidly constructed using dowel construction for exceptional stability.
- Comfortably seats 3 people.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
- For indoor use only.
- Spot clean.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 72" wide x 13.5" deep x 18.5" high
- Top: 72" wide x 13.5" deep x 1.5" thick
- Legs: 13" wide x 17" high x 4" thick
- Weight Capacity: 275 pounds
- Weight: 44 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft, lint free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.