Parquet Reclaimed Wood Round Coffee Table
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Pieces of reclaimed wood form a richly grained mosaic on this coffee table. Bold in scale and rich in character, it makes a dramatic backdrop for entertaining and display.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Tabletop is crafted from kiln dried reclaimed elm; legs and apron are made of iron.
- Laminated top with welded frame and legs ensure durable construction.
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Frame and legs are forged of iron with a distressed matte finish
- Felt pads on legs to protect floors.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 36" diameter, 17.75" high
- Top: 36" diameter, 1" thick
- Overhang Of Top: 0.5" wide
- Apron: 1" high
- Distance Between Legs: 23"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 80 pounds
- Weight: 68 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.