Paulsen Reclaimed Wood Dresser
- Fair Trade
Earn $109.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Rustic and relaxed. This bedroom collection is full of personality, and the unique nature of its reclaimed wood means that every piece is different. No matter your style, it would look as good in a lake house as it does in an urban loft.
- Features 4 spacious drawers.
- Drawers have metal handles finished in gray.
- Expertly crafted of reclaimed pine wood.
- Features a semi-gloss Cinder Gray or Little Creek (distressed) finish.
- Drawer features English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stop keeps drawer securely in place. Drawers have anti-tilt guards to prevent drawers from being pulled out at the same time.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- To learn more about our environmental commitment click hereclick here.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 33" wide x 19" deep x 42" high
- Drawer Exterior (4): 27.5" wide x 7.5" high
- Drawer Interior: 26" wide x 14" deep x 6" high
- Clearance between Legs (front to back): 28", (side to side): 15"
- Legs: 1.75" diameter, 5.25" high
- Drawer Capacity: 37.5 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 112.25 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 36.25 x 22.5 x 45" high; 132 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust clean, dry lint-free cloth.
- Blot spills immediately and wipe with a clean, dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of furniture polish, harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners.
- Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check to make sure all connections are tight. Re-tighten as necessary.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.