PB Classic Straight Arm Sconce - Flared Glass
Earn $14.20 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Both timeless and contemporary, this industrial-inspired design makes the Flared Glass Sconce ideal for any space in any home.
- Shade is crafted of clear glass and tapers out from top.
- On/off switch on socket.
- Hardwire; professional installation recommended.
- Damp UL-listed for use indoors or in a protected outdoor area.
- Light can be placed with shade up or down.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 6.75" diameter, 11.25" high
- Shade: 6.75" diameter, 5.5" high
- Back Plate: 5" diameter, 1.25" high
- Cord: 6" long
- Bulb (1): 60 watts, type A (not included)
- Weight: 2.75 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Damp rated fixtures can only be used in covered, fully protected locations that are not directly exposed to water. These lights do not have the same full seals as lights made for wet environments, but they’re used in many situations around the home, like the bathroom.
- Wipe clean using a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Do not exceed specified wattage.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.