Pottery Barn Turned-Leg Pool Table with Table Tennis Top
- Free Shipping
Earn $679.80 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
The ultimate home addition for any billiard player, our Turned-Leg Pool Table makes a striking statement. This set includes a cleverly designed top which drops quickly into place to transform the table into a game of table tennis.
Comes with all essentials including four cues, bridge stick, wall-mounted cue rack, set of billiard balls, triangle and diamond racks and a box of 12 cue-tip chalks, table tennis cover, four paddles, a net with two net clamps, four balls and two plastic supporting braces.
PB Turned Leg Pool Table
- Constructed of solid poplar with a multistep Berry Black finish.
- Boxed frame construction utilizes cross-laminated beams to prevent any warping or sagging.
- One-inch-thick oversized slate is registered and matched for seamless ball roll and extends under the rails for optimal play.
- Top-grain leather lines internal drop pockets.
- Professional series 57" long cues crafted of custom select hardwood with bonded-leather wrap have an extended ferrule to absorb shock and a premium-grade full-leather tip. A rubber bumper at the base protects the end.
- Quadrate legs feature patented Top Shelf design that prevents the use of any mechanical fasteners to support the weight of the slate.
- Rail sights feature a designer-inspired metal dome.
- Unilateral stretcher beam adds beauty as well as strength.
- Felt options include khaki, charcoal, olive, wine, or black.
- Includes cover for table, specialist repair kit and cleaning tools.
- Pool table with table tennis cover set option includes a choice of black or camel.
- To assist with room constructions, shorter cues are available from American Heritage Billiards.
- Expertly crafted by American Heritage Billiards exclusively for Pottery Barn for regulation play.
Table Tennis Top
- Made of engineered wood topped with PVC and framed in poplar.
- Foam padding on the underside protects your pool table.
- Paddles are made of poplar, engineered wood and rubber; balls are plastic.
- Distressed hand-applied finish.
- The supporting braces lie underneath the Table Tennis Top and on top of the pool table surface near the middle of the table to ensure a level playing field.
- Dimensions & Care
- Pool Table Overall: 99" wide x 55" deep x 31.5" high
- Playing Surface: 88" wide x 44" deep x 7" high
- Ideal Room Size: 13&rsquot; wide x 16’ long
- Professional-series Cues (4): 57" long
- Table Cover: 91" wide x 51" deep
- Table Tennis Top Overall: 108" long x 60" wide x 8" high
- Game Top: 108" long x 60" wide x 2.5" thick
- Net: 73" wide x 5.75" high x 0.25" thick
- Paddle (4): 10" long x 6" wide x 1" thick
- Ball (4): 1.5" diameter
- Pool Table Weight: 575 pounds
- Table Tennis Top Weight: 137 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Returns
This item is a special order item. There are no returns on this item except in the case of pre-existing damage or manufacturer defect. The customer must inspect the item for damage upon installation and must immediately notify the installation team or customer service at 877.998.0908 ext 401 to report any damage. If the item is damaged when it is delivered to you or during the installation process, American Heritage Billiards will arrange for the item to be repaired within 30 days of the delivery date. Any manufacturer defect must be identified within 30 days of installation; customers can call 877.998.0908 ext 401 to arrange for an installation team to assess the nature of the defect and/or arrange for repair, exchange, or refund of the purchase price at the option of American Heritage Billiards.
Upon installation, customer will inspect the table for defects and overall appearance, and sign saying that they understand our ‘special order item’ policy. In the case that there is a defect, the care center will direct calls to 877.998.0908 ext 401, who will work with the local installation team to trouble shoot at the customers home. AHB will have their technicians bring a copy of this form for customer to sign off approval on the return policy.
Pottery Barn and American Heritage are not responsible for removing pool table packaging after Pottery Barn Pool Table has been installed.