Pearce Roll Arm Upholstered 3-Piece Sectional with Wedge
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
The exceptional versatility of our Pearce Collection lets you create an intimate conversation area or an expansive seating arrangement. Distinguished by its generous rolled arms and welted seams, this sectional has a luxurious feel.
- This sectional includes: 1 left-or right-arm loveseat, 1 corner wedge and 1 left-or right-arm chair.
- Down-blend-wrapped cushions for a softer feel. Back cushions are 100% polyester fill. Seat cushion is polyester foam core wrapped in down blend.
- Seat cushions are loose.
- Roll arm.
- Removable legs are square tapered and finished in Espresso.
- Hardwood frame with mortise-and-tenon joinery provides exceptional structural integrity.
- No-sag steel sinuous springs provide cushion support.
- Hidden steel connectors hold modular pieces securely together.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
- Constructed domestically with imported materials.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 121" wide x 89" deep x 40" x 38" high
- Frame (without the back cushions): 31" high
- Inside Seating: 101" wide x 24" deep (loveseat to wedge) x 22" high
- Inside Seating: 69" wide x 24" deep (wedge to chair) x 22" high
- Back Cushions: 5
- Seat Cushions: 4
- Arms: 9" wide x 40" deep x 27" high
- Legs: 5" tapered square, 2" high
- Diagonal Depth: 33"
- Weight: 239 pounds
BUYING GUIDES & RESOURCES
- Left or right arm is determined by the location of the arm on the loveseat as you face the piece.
- For more information on fabric options: Fabric Guide.
- Create a floor plan with our interactive Room Planner.
- View complete Slipcover Installation Instructions
- When you choose Pottery Barn furniture, you’re not just getting exceptional quality; you’re also choosing exceptional customer service. Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion or slipcover, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 1.888.779.5176.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Rotate cushions and vacuum beneath them regularly.
- To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean colorfast towel or sponge.
- Shipping & Returns
This is an Upholstered Furniture shipping item.
Delivery and processing charges apply based on pre-tax order total. Surcharges and exceptions may apply for all shipping types.
Upholstered Furniture: Quick Ship items, 2-4 weeks; special order, usually 8-10 weeks. White Glove Delivery requires scheduling.
Upholstered Furniture Returns If you are dissatisfied with your Quick Ship item for any reason, you may return your purchase within 7 days for a refund of the merchandise value. Special Order upholstered items made to order and are not eligible for returns. We recommend ordering fabric swatches for special order items to ensure you are confident in your purchase.
Our Quality Guarantee: We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. Within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, if you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
Items Ineligible for Returns: we cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
Registry Returns: For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
Quick Ship: Delivered in 2-5 Weeks to Major Metropolitan Areas
There is no additional charge for Quick Ship delivery. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping. You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
Made to Order: Non-Returnable
Made to Order items are usually delivered within 6+ weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
An unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. All of our Unlimited Flat Rate items include our premium White Glove Service at no extra charge for oversized furniture and select fragile items. With our premium White Glove Service, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed.
White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states. Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- DELIVERY TIPS AND BUYING GUIDES
STEPS FOR SUCCESSFUL FURNITURE DELIVERY
- Measure your space and mark out the dimensions on the floor.
- Confirm all dimensions of the product, including diagonal depth.
- Measure the interior space of doorways, passages and stairwells to make sure the furniture will get through.
- Measure carefully as we cannot be responsible for items that do not fit in your home.
- View Furniture Delivery VideoFurniture Delivery Video.
- Our Quality Commitment
We have a firm commitment to quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
We design nearly every furniture item in-house. We use strong and beautiful materials to make long lasting products. We partner with fabric industry leaders to ensure safe upholstered furniture for you and your family.
The Hand of the Artist
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from seasonal dinnerware to patchwork quilts to lighting.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options, and give tips on any room.