Pearce Slipcovered Twin Sleeper Sofa with Memory Foam Mattress
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Generously proportioned and offering the best in comfort and style, our Pearce seating was designed to accommodate every lifestyle. Distinctive rolled arms and luxuriously deep seat cushions make this one of our most welcoming and substantial collections. This Sleeper Sofa converts to a twin-sized bed that features a foam mattress with enhanced elasticity for optimum comfort, and which requires no fluffing. Plus, the gel wicks away body heat, so you can enjoy a cool night’s sleep.
- Roll arm.
- Down-blend-wrapped cushions for a softer feel. Back cushions are 100% polyester fill.
- Removable legs feature an Dark Mahogany finish.
- Mortise-and-tenon joinery provides exceptional structural integrity.
- Sleeper frame is designed with trampoline-style inner springs, eliminating need for metal support rods underneath mattress.
- Loose cushions are removable.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
- Highest-grade mechanism is designed for heavy use.
- The 5 inch thick mattress features 3.5" 1.8 pound density foam and 1.5" gel infused memory foam.
- Cool comfort as gel wicks away from body heat.
- Mattress features high-tech foam with enhanced elasticity and compression recoverability.
- Mattress is formulated to respond to the individual for optimum comfort.
- Mattress is soft to the touch, quick to recover; self-refreshing-requires no fluffing.
- Crafted in America by our own master craftsman. American and imported materials.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (closed): 67" wide x 41" deep x 38" high
- Overall (open): 67" wide x 89" deep x 38" high
- Inside Seating: 45" wide x 24" deep x 21" high
- Diagonal Depth: 33"
- Arm: 11" wide x 39" deep x 27" high
- Leg: 5" tapered square, 2" high
- Mattress, Twin-Sized: 36" wide x 72" long x 5" thick
RESOURCES AND GUIDES
- For more information on fabric options: Fabric Guide.
- Create a floor plan with our interactive Room Planner.
- When you choose Pottery Barn furniture, you're not just getting exceptional quality; you're also choosing exceptional customer service. Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion or slipcover, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 1.888.779.5176.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Rotate cushions and vacuum beneath them regularly.
- To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean colorfast towel or sponge.
- Shipping & Returns
Quick Ship: Delivered in 2-4 Weeks to Major Metropolitan Areas
There is no additional charge for Quick Ship delivery. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping. You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
Made to Order: Non-Returnable
Made to Order items are usually delivered within 6+ weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping
For one low, flat fee per trip, we will*:
- Deliver every eligible piece to the room of your choice – regardless of number of items
- Unpack and assemble each piece
- Remove and recycle the packaging
You can schedule delivery as soon as all items are ready. White glove service includes a two-person crew. Delivery fee varies by zip code and order total. Eligible items will show “Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery” on the product page.
White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states. Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- DELIVERY TIPS AND BUYING GUIDES
STEPS FOR SUCCESSFUL FURNITURE DELIVERY
- Measure your space and mark out the dimensions on the floor.
- Confirm all dimensions of the product, including diagonal depth.
- Measure the interior space of doorways, passages and stairwells to make sure the furniture will get through.
- Measure carefully as we cannot be responsible for items that do not fit in your home.
- View Furniture Delivery VideoFurniture Delivery Video.