Pearce Square Arm Upholstered 4 Piece U-Chaise Sectional
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Generously proportioned and with deep seat cushions, Pearce is one of our most welcoming and substantial collections. Detailed with welted seams, the Square Arm Upholstered 4-Piece Double Chaise Sectional offers luxurious comfort and style and is ideal for family spaces.
- This sectional includes: 1 Left-Arm Chaise, 1 Armless Loveseat, 1 Armless Chair, and 1 Right-Arm Chaise.
- Square arm.
- Down-blend-wrapped cushions for a softer feel. Back cushions are 100% polyester fill.
- Hardwood frame with mortise-and-tenon joinery provides exceptional structural integrity.
- No-sag steel sinuous springs provide cushion support.
- Hidden steel connectors hold modular pieces securely together.
- Seat cushions are loose.
- Removable legs are square tapered and finished in espresso.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
- Crafted in America by our own master craftsman. American and imported materials.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 161" wide x 68" deep x 40" deep x 38'' high
- Frame (without the back cushions): 32" high
- Inside Seating: 156" wide x 24" deep x 57" deep (chaise to chaise) x 22" high
- Diagonal Depth: 33"
- Back Cushions: 5
- Seat Cushions: 5
- Arms: 6" wide x 39" deep x 26" high
- Legs: 2.25" tapered diameter, 1.75" high
- Weight: 295 pounds
- Chaise Packaging Dimensions and Weight: 35 x 44 x 76"; 95 pounds
- Armless Chair Packaging Dimensions and Weight: 35 x 44 x 47"; 65 pounds
- Armless Loveseat Packaging Dimensions and Weight: 35 x 44 x 76"; 100 pounds
GUIDES & RESOURCES
- How to order a Sectional Configuration.
- For more information on fabric options: Fabric Guide.
- Create a floor plan with our interactive Room Planner.
- When you choose Pottery Barn furniture, you’re not just getting exceptional quality; you’re also choosing exceptional customer service. Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion or slipcover, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 1.888.779.5176.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Rotate cushions and vacuum beneath them regularly.
- To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean colorfast towel or sponge.
- Shipping & Returns
Quick Ship: Delivered in 2-4 Weeks to Major Metropolitan Areas
There is no additional charge for Quick Ship delivery. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping. You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
Made to Order: Non-Returnable
Made to Order items are usually delivered within 6+ weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping
For one low, flat fee per trip, we will*:
- Deliver every eligible piece to the room of your choice – regardless of number of items
- Unpack and assemble each piece
- Remove and recycle the packaging
You can schedule delivery as soon as all items are ready. White glove service includes a two-person crew. Delivery fee varies by zip code and order total. Eligible items will show “Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery” on the product page.
White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states. Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- DELIVERY TIPS AND BUYING GUIDES
STEPS FOR SUCCESSFUL FURNITURE DELIVERY
- Measure your space and mark out the dimensions on the floor.
- Confirm all dimensions of the product, including diagonal depth.
- Measure the interior space of doorways, passages and stairwells to make sure the furniture will get through.
- Measure carefully as we cannot be responsible for items that do not fit in your home.
- View Furniture Delivery VideoFurniture Delivery Video.
- Our Quality Commitment
We have a firm commitment to quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
We design nearly every furniture item in-house. We use strong and beautiful materials to make long lasting products. We partner with fabric industry leaders to ensure safe upholstered furniture for you and your family.
The Hand of the Artist
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from seasonal dinnerware to patchwork quilts to lighting.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options, and give tips on any room.