Pearl Embroidered 280-Thread-Count Boudoir Pillow Cover
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
An expertly tailored row of embroidered satin-stitch dots accents our classic boudoir pillow cover.
- Expertly tailored of smooth, pure cotton percale. A percale weave is noticeably denser and wears well over time.
- An Easy-Care finish eliminates the need for ironing.
- Finished with an envelope closure; insert is sold separately.
- 280 thread count.
- Machine wash.
- Monogramming is available at an additional charge.
- Monogram will be centered on the pillow cover.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 12" x 16"
- Border: 1" wide
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Shipping & Returns
Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be canceled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
Orders for monogrammed and personalized items cannot be cancelled. Once placed, your order cannot be returned except when due to defect.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.