Peyton Linen/Cotton Curtain
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Combining linen’s distinctive texture and drape with cotton’s naturally soft feel, our Peyton Drape has an easy elegance.
- Woven of 55% linen-45% cotton.
- Lined with 100% cotton satin for privacy and medium light filtration.
- Detailed with hidden seams, a blind-stitched hem and cotton lining.
- Available in both a standard width and a double-width version for added drama.
- Hangs from the pole pocket or converts to ring-top style with the included drapery hooks.
- Use with our Blackout Liner (sold separately) for enhanced light filtration.
- Requires 10 clip or round rings for single width, 19 for double width. (Rings are sold separately).
- Sold as individual panels.
- Dry Clean only.
- Learn more on How To Hang A Drape.}
- Dimensions & Care
- 50" wide x 63" long
- 50" wide x 84" long
- 50" wide x 96" long
- 50" wide x 108" long
- 100" wide x 84" long
- 100" wide x 96" long
- 100" wide x 108" long
- Top Casing Hem: 3" high
- Side Hem: 1" wide
- Bottom Hem: 4" high
- Lining Hem: 1" high
- Drapery loop position from bottom edge of top hem: 1"
- Distance between loop rows: 1/2"
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- To reduce wrinkling caused by packaging, mist your drape with water and hang to dry.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.