Piedmont Single Sink Vanity - Espresso
A fresh design for the bath, our console combines simple straight lines with inset panels for a classic touch and a rich espresso finish for a dramatic look. Honed Carrara marble and polished-nickel hardware accent the environmentally friendly FSC® wood for a cabinet that looks and feels good. It offers both open and closed storage for versatility.
- Frame is expertly crafted solid poplar wood and MDF.
- Honed Carrara marble is known around the world for its exceptional quality and natural beauty.
- Italian Carrara marble top and backsplash are white with grayish veining. The amount of veining and coloration varies from piece to piece.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the product’s structural integrity over time.
- Zinc alloy hardware with a Polished Nickel finish.
- Finish is hand-applied in Espresso providing depth of color and durability to each piece.
- Sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Crafted of sustainably harvested poplar wood that meets the standards of the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®).
- Console comes fitted with a white porcelain sink.
- Equipped with a lower shelf that holds bathroom essentials.
- Double doors open to reveal large storage space, and two faux top drawers.
- Console accommodates a standard 8"-widespread faucet.
- Use with any of our faucet collections (sold separately).
- Can be installed with or without the included 4"-high backsplash.
- Professional installation required.
Dimensions & Care
- Overall (without backsplash): 36" wide x 22" deep x 33" high
- Backsplash: 4" high
- Top: 36" wide x 22" deep x 1.75" thick
- Sink: 18.75" wide x 12.5" deep x 6" high from drain to edge
- Cabinet Interior: 33.75" wide x 20.25" deep x 11.75" high
- Bottom Shelf: 35.75" wide x 21" deep x 1.25" high.
- Clearance under cabinet bottom to bottom shelf 6.25"
- Clearance under bottom shelf to floor: 2.75"
- Legs: 2.25" square
- Distance Between Legs: 31.5" side to side; 16.75" front to back
- Shelf weight capacity: 100 pounds
- Top weight capacity: 100 pounds
- Weight: 158 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe cabinet with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals, household cleaners and abrasives.
- Clean marble frequently with a clean, soft damp cloth. Use a mild liquid detergent and warm water. To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals and abrasives.
- The use of protective pads under heavy objects will help to prevent scratching of the marble surface.
- Avoid placing extremely heavy items on marble top.
- Consult with a professional at your local hardware store regarding marble and slate sealer. Re-apply marble sealer every two years.
Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
Piedmont Single Sink Vanity - Espresso
|Piedmont Single Sink Console, Espresso||No Longer Available|