Sawyer Pot Rack Pendant
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Transform a kitchen counter into a work space worthy of a pro. This fixture combines two ribbed-glass pendants with a rack that holds multiple pots and pans. The pendants cast bright, focused light that’s ideal for tasks such as chopping and measuring.
- Crafted of iron with a polished nickel finish, featuring ribbed-glass shades with glass diffusers.
- Two poles connect the frame to the canopy; two pole lengths provide three height options.
- Features 12 double hooks to keep kitchen essentials close; hooks can slide along frame for most efficient use of space.
- Damp UL-listed.
- Hardwire; professional installation recommended.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 45" wide x 17.5" deep
- Height Options: 17.5" using short poles only; 23.5" using long poles only; 29.5" using both sets of poles
- Canopy: 36.5" wide x 5" deep x 1" high
- Short Pole (2): 6" long
- Long Pole (2): 12" long
- Distance Between Poles: 30.5"
- Shade (2): 11.5" diameter, 6.5" high
- Small Double Hook (6): 3" wide x 0.5" thick x 4" high
- Large Double Hook (6): 3" wide x 0.5" thick x 5.5" high
- Mounting Plate: 36.5" wide x 5" deep x 1" high
- Bulb (2): 60 watts, type A (not included)
- Weight: 32 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe clean using a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Do not exceed specified wattage
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.