Rainier Galvanized Storage Cart
- Fair Trade
- Sustainably Sourced
Earn $7.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
This cart will become your hardest-working piece of furniture. Style it with fresh flowers and fluffy towels for the bath. Add baskets and boxes for office and crafting supplies. Use it for dishes, flatware and napkins and roll it from the kitchen to the dining room. The wood handles and galvanized trays look good anywhere.
- Expertly crafted of galvanized sheet metal with wood handles.
- Metal is buffed and powder coated in distressed gray with lacquer based finish.
- Features 3 large shelves and has wheels for easy transport from room to room.
- This product was made using Fair Trade USA-certified materials and manufactured in a Fair Trade USA-certified factory. The nonprofit gives farmers, workers and communities in developing nations the tools they need to leverage the free market and live fair, healthy and sustainable lives.
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 24" wide x 14" deep x 30" high
- Top: 24" wide x 14" deep x 2.5" high
- Shelf (3): 24" wide x 14" deep x 2.5" high
- Clearance Above and Below Shelves: 3.75" high
- Casters (4): 2"
- Weight: 17.75 pounds
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 100 pounds
- Overall Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 18 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 30" wide x 18.5" deep x 9" high; 27 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry and lint-free cloth.
- Blot spills immediately and wipe with a clean, damp, cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish on our lacquered finish.
- Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check to make sure all connections are tight. Re-tighten if necessary.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.