Red Balloons in Paris Framed Print by Rebecca Plotnick
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
The photographer set about to hang balloons throughout Paris, starting at sunrise and ending at sunset. This image represents the first balloons she hung near the Eiffel tower.
- 11" x 13" is also backed with an easel for tabletop display.
- 11" x 13" has a glass front.
- 16" x 20" has a glass front.
- 28" x 42" has a Plexiglas® front.
- Beveled white mat is archival quality and acid-free.
- Alder wood frame.
- Inkjet-printed image on 270-gram paper.
- Backed with D-rings for wall mounting.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & Care
11" wide x 13" long
- Overall: 11" wide x 13" long
- Print Size With Mat: 6.75" wide x 8.75" long
- Print Size Without Mat: 9.75" wide x 11.75" long
16" wide x 20" long
- Overall: 16" wide x 20" long
- Print Size With Mat: 11.75" wide x 15.75" long
- Print Size Without Mat: 14.75" wide x 18.75" long
28" wide x 42" long
- Overall: 28" wide x 42" long
- Print Size With Mat: 22.75" wide x 36.75" long
- Print Size Without Mat: 26.75" wide x 40.75" long
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Clean glass with standard glass cleaner.
- Clean Plexiglas® with standard Plexiglas® cleaner.
- Wipe frame with a soft dry cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
Please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.
This item will ship directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping or Next Day Delivery.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
- About the Artist
Chicago-based photographer Rebecca Plotnick first studied photography in high school. Traveling in Europe and exploring new cultures now fuels her passion for the art form. In a new city, she wakes with the sun, and wanders around the empty streets to capture intimate moments. Her photography is often whimsical and always spirited, focused on the details of often-overlooked places and objects.