Robin Mattress Foundation
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
The Robin Foundation can be used in the place of a box spring, providing additional and premium support for your mattress and bed needs. This foundation arrives with removable legs, so it can be used in a variety of ways, including without legs in your existing bed or bed frame, or standing alone with or without for minimalistic bedroom styles. Easy-to-assemble, it ships straight to your doorstep by quick UPS delivery. Exclusively sold here.
- Your choice of 2 height options: Low Profile (5.5") or Standard Profile (9").
- Comes with removable legs to stand alone or sit within an existing bed frame.
- Recommended for optimal support with Robin Spring Mattress or Robin Foam Mattress (both sold separately), and can be used to support most standard mattresses.
- Wood foundation with 100% polyester covered sides, 2 wooden rollout slats, and removable 6" metal legs.
- Crafted of plywood and MDF with laminated veneers.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the product’s structural integrity over time.
- Use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones that will not be subject to cracking.
- Easy to assemble.
- Easy shipping directly to your door by UPS delivery.
- Dimensions & Care
Low Profile Foundation
- Full: 53" wide x 74" long x 5.5" thick
- Queen: 60" wide x 80" long x 5.5" thick
- King: 76" wide x 80" long x 5.5" thick
- Cal King: 72" wide x 83.5" long x 5.5" thick
Standard Profile Foundation
- Full: 53" wide x 74.5" long x 9" thick
- Queen: 60" wide x 80" long x 9" thick
- King: 76" wide x 80" long x 9" thick
- Cal King: 72" wide x 83.5" long x 9" thick
- Minimal assembly required. Arrives with relevant supplies for fast and easy assembly.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- For spills and stains, spot treat the area with mild detergent.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.