Round Market Umbrella - Solid
Please Select Pole Type: Eucalyptus
Please Select Fabric: Outdoor Canvas - Solid
Please Select Color:
Vibrant, sun-drenched colors make these umbrellas summer favorites. A choice of fabrics and poles helps you complement outdoor furnishings.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Pole is crafted of durable aluminum in a bronze finish, teak in a natural teak stain or FSC® eucalyptus in a dark brown finish or driftwood finish.
- Crafted with wood that meets the standards of the Forest Stewardship Council®, which protects forests and the life they support. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Canopy is made of 100% premium acrylic Sunbrella® fabric or 100% polyester Outdoor Canvas.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- 6 ft and 9 ft aluminum in the round tilt and crank. 11 ft aluminum in the round does not tilt.
- Teak & Eucalyptus in the round don't tilt. Pin-lift deploys weather-resistant Sunbrella® canopy, vented for optimal wind passage and stability.
- Sunbrella® canopy provides up to 98% UV protection from harmful effects of the sun when used for shade.
- Outdoor Canvas canopy is fade-resistant and water-repellent with vented construction for air circulation and provides up to 97% UV protection from harmful effects of the sun when used for shade.
- Canopy features a tie closure.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Use with our Concrete Umbrella Stand (sold separately).
- Designed to fit any Pottery Barn outdoor dining table that accommodates an umbrella. Please check umbrella pole diameter if using with other tables.
- Dimensions & Care
- Pole: 1.5" diameter
- 6' umbrella (open): 6' diameter, 7.5' high
- Clearance from ground to bottom of canopy: 69.75" (open); 48.25" (closed)
- 9' umbrella (open): 9' diameter, 8.25' high
- Clearance from ground to bottom of canopy: 74.5" (open); 40.75" (closed)
- 11' umbrella (open): 11' diameter, 8.5' high
- Clearance from ground to bottom of canopy: 81.75" (open); 37.25" (closed)
- Finial: 2.5" diameter, 4" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Extend the life of outdoor umbrella by following these care and storage tips:
- Brush umbrella canvas regularly to remove dirt and dust.
- For spot cleaning, sponge lightly with a solution of mild soap and warm water.
- Clean the umbrella pole with a soft, dry cloth and avoid harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- To prevent mildew, be sure umbrella fabric is completely dry prior to storing. Do not cover with plastic or similar materials that would trap moisture.
- Cover and store indoors in cool, dry place with adequate ventilation when not in use. Pottery Barn covers can be used (sold separately).
Sunbrella® features a soil–and–stain–resistant finish that makes cleanup a breeze. Extend the life of outdoor Sunbrella® umbrella with these simple care and storage tips:
- Spot wash by sponging briskly with a solution of natural soap in lukewarm water. Rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove soap; air dry.
- For stubborn stains or suntan lotion, use fabric spot remover, follow the directions on the container.
- Pottery Barn Fabric Cleaner and Fabric Guard recommended for removing stains and treating new fabric for maximum protection.
- Cover and store indoors in a cool, dry place with adequate ventilation when not in use. Pottery Barn covers can be used (sold separately).
- To prevent mildew, be sure fabric is completely dry before storing.
- Solution–dyed acrylic does not promote mildew growth; however,mildew may grow on dirt and other foreign substances that are not removed from the fabric. To clean mildew stains, prepare a mild solution of one cup bleach and two capfuls of natural soap per gallon of water. Spray on entire area and allow to soak in. If necessary, scrub vigorously with a sponge or clean rag. Rinse thoroughly with sponge and clean water; air dry.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Concrete Umbrella Base
Concrete Umbrella Base
Universal Outdoor Umbrella Cover
Universal Umbrella Cover
- Free Fast Shipping