Rustic Wood Linen Closet
- Fair Trade
- Sustainably Sourced
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Earn $74.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
This cabinet adds much-needed storage and organization to the bath. It’s modeled after an antique linen press, updated with a neutral finish that adds warmth and style to your space. Put your extra towels on display, designate a shelf to every family member or keep bottles out of reach of little hands; the possibilities are endless.
- Crafted of sustainably harvested pine certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®) and hand-painted with a weathered grey finish. To learn more about our environmental commitment click hereclick here.
- Cabinet is also made with birch plywood and glass.
- Features an antique natural wax finish.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- Cabinet: 23.5" wide x 16" deep x 60" high
- Adjustable levelers help with stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 23.5" wide x 16" deep x 60" high
- Door (2): 9.5" wide x 41" high
- Glass in door (2): 6" wide x 37.25" high
- Fixed Bottom Shelf: 19.25" wide x 15" deep
- Clearance to floor: 4.5"
- Weight: 69.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often with a soft, dry cloth.
- Do not use harsh or abrasive chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.