Saddle Noir Bar Tool Set
Earn $3.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Soft textural leather in a rich black hue is finely handcrafted to create the Saddle Noir Bar Collection. Ideal for the home mixologist who loves to entertain in style, the tool set can be monogrammed to give as a special gift.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Case is made of polyester suede, MDF, and leather; tools are made of stainless steel.
- Case features a black finish; tools feature a nickel finish.
- Hand wash.
- Set includes: case, jigger, strainer, bottle opener, spoon, and corkscrew.
- Dimensions & Care
- Case: 12" wide x 8" deep x 3" high
- Jigger: 3.5" wide x 7.5" long x 2" thick
- Jigger Capacity: 1 ounce and 2 ounces
- Strainer: 3.25" wide x 8.25" long x 1" thick
- Bottle Opener: 2" wide x 7" long
- Corkscrew: 4" wide x 3" long
- Spoon: 1.5" wide x 10" long x 0.5" thick
- Weight: 4 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Clean case with a soft, dry cloth.
- Do not use harsh or abrasive chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Tools are to be hand washed only.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.