Sausalito Double Bath Vanity
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Earn $247.92 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
A refined coastal style defines this bath console. The cupboard doors are woven of rattan for an airy, open feel, and adjustable shelves offer ample storage. A Seadrift finish on the wood adds a sun-drenched look.
- Sink console is crafted from solid elm wood and rattan.
- Top is made from Italian Carrara marble.
- Features 2 faux drawers.
- Console is fitted with a white porcelain sink (included).
- Sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- High-quality Carrara marble top and backsplash are white with grayish veining. The amount of veining and coloration varies from piece to piece.
- Honed Carrara marble is known around the world for its exceptional quality and natural beauty.
- Includes zinc alloy hardware with a Polished Nickel finish. (additional hardware finishes sold separately.)
- Console accommodates a standard 8"-widespread faucet.
- Features roomy storage capacity under cabinet with adjustable shelves; 2 faux drawers add uniformity to the console.
- Use with any of our faucet collections (each sold separately).
- The matching Carrara marble backsplash is included.
- Professional installation required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (without backsplash): 60" wide x 22" deep x 33" high
- Backsplash: 4" high
- Top: 60" wide x 22" deep x 1" thick
- Sink (2): 18.5" wide x 15.25" deep x 7.5" high from drain to edge
- Faucet/Handle Holes: 1.5" diameter
- Cabinet Interior: 55.5" wide x 19.5" deep x 24.5" high
- Floor clearance to under cabinet: 4.75" high
- Adjustable Shelf (2): 28.25" wide x 17.25" deep x 0.75" thick
- Sink Only Weight: 128 pounds
- Console Weight: 255 pounds
- View complete Sausalito Double Sink Assembly Instructions
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe cabinet with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals, household cleaners and abrasives.
- Clean marble frequently with a clean, soft, damp cloth; use a mild liquid detergent and warm water. To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals and abrasives.
- The use of protective pads under heavy objects will help to prevent scratching of the marble surface.
- Avoid placing extremely heavy items on marble top.
- Consult with a professional at your local hardware store regarding marble sealer. Re-apply sealer every two years
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.