Sausalito Extra Wide Dresser
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Earn $143.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
A refined global style defines this bedroom collection. The extra wide dresser offers ample storage, and a Seadrift finish on the wood adds a sun-drenched look.
- Dresser features 4 small drawers and 4 large drawers for storage.
- The frame and legs are crafted from solid Meranti wood. Meranti wood is a medium to coarse textured wood which ranges in color with a slightly interlocked grain pattern.
- Top, sides and drawer fronts are made of Sungkai veneer over Meranti.
- Features tongue and groove joinery.
- Finished by hand on all sides using an exclusive multi-step process and then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- The drawer glides are solid wood to create smooth and easy movement and have stops to prevent their accidental removal.
- Metal knobs with an antique nickel finish.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 66" wide x 20" deep x 36.5" high
- Small Drawer Exterior (4): 15" wide x 6" high
- Small Drawer Interior: 13.5" wide x 18" deep x 4.5" high
- Large Drawer Exterior (4): 30.5" wide x 9.5" high
- Large Drawer Interior: 29" wide x 15" deep x 7.5" high
- Hardware Dimensions: 1.25" diameter, 1.5" deep
- Legs (5): 2" diameter, 5" high
- Distance between legs: 61" side to side, 15.5" front to back
- Floor Clearance: 5"
- Top Weight Capacity: 210 pounds
- Large Drawer Weight Capacity: 37 pounds each
- Small Drawer Weight Capacity: 10 pounds each
- Weight: 166.5 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 70 x 24.5 x 45.25" high; 260 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft, dry, lint free cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping
For one low, flat fee per trip, we will*:
- Deliver every eligible piece to the room of your choice – regardless of number of items
- Unpack and assemble each piece
- Remove and recycle the packaging
You can schedule delivery as soon as all items are ready. White glove service includes a two-person crew. Delivery fee varies by zip code and order total. Eligible items will show “Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery” on the product page.
White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states. Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.