Sawyer Buffet & Hutch
When German immigrants settled in Pennsylvania in the 18th century, they brought with them a talent for fine furniture making. These pieces capture the authenticity of their designs with details like exposed battens, faux dowel pins, and shaped doors and drawer fronts. The buffet offers generous storage in its four drawers and two adjustable shelves. The hutch’s asymmetrical design creates a handcrafted look. Its open center section has one fixed and one adjustable shelf, and each side cabinet contains another adjustable shelf.
- Overall: 68'' wide x 20'' deep x 70" high
- Buffet: 68'' wide x 20'' deep x 36'' high
- Hutch: 68" wide x 15.5" deep x 34" high
- Crafted of kiln-dried hardwood.
- Hand-applied Signature Whiskey finish.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted of sungkai wood, pecan veneers and MDF.
- Buffet has two adjustable shelves behind the cabinet door.
- Hutch has adjustable shelving behind cabinet doors.
- Levelers attached to the underside of the buffet's legs ensure proper stability.
- Overall: 68" wide x 20" deep x 70" high
- Overall: 68" wide x 20" deep x 36" high
- Cabinet Door: 18" wide x 28" high x 1" thick
- Cabinet Adjustable Shelf (2): 19" wide x 17" deep x 1" thick
- Open Adjustable Shelf (2): 26" wide x 17" deep x 1.5" thick
- Drawer Interior (4): 12" wide x 16" deep x 4.5" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 173 pounds
- Overall: 68" wide x 15.5" deep x 34" high
- Cabinet Door (2): 18" wide x 19" high x 1" thick
- Cabinet Adjustable Shelf (2): 19" wide x 12" deep x 1" thick
- Open Adjustable Shelf (2): 26" wide x 12" deep x 1.5" thick
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 128.5 pounds
- Shipping & Returns
Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be cancelled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping
For one low, flat fee per trip, we will*:
- Deliver every eligible piece to the room of your choice – regardless of number of items
- Unpack and assemble each piece
- Remove and recycle the packaging
You can schedule delivery as soon as all items are ready. White glove service includes a two-person crew. Delivery fee varies by zip code and order total. Eligible items will show “Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery” on the product page.
White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states. Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.