Seagrass Wingback Chair
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Incredibly durable, renewable, and rich in tonal variation, seagrass is ideal for relaxed living spaces. We’ve wrapped it in a sweater weave over a hardwood frame to create this grandly scaled collection. The updated design of this wingback chair features a braid detail around the base, block feet and a chic gray or havana dark wash. A plump seat cushion adds sit-back appeal.
- Features a deep wingback, roll arms and tapered legs in back.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Fixed tapered legs are made of solid red mahogany with an Espresso finish for Dark Havana; Gray wash finish for the Gray wash.
- Seat cushion is loose and can be removed.
- Seat cushion has a highly resilient 5"-thick foam core, and is wrapped in lofty polyester batting.
- Color variations are inherent in the natural plant fibers used in our seagrass collection. The result may be differences in color tone from that shown.
- Natural seagrass has a subtle fragrance similar to hay and other grass varieties; this scent will dissipate over time.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 29.5" wide x 33" deep x 41.5" high
- Inside Seating: 23.5" wide x 22.5" deep x 17.5" high
- Back: 41.5" high
- Cushion: 21" wide x 24" deep x 4" thick
- Arms: 3.5" wide x 20" deep x 25" high
- Legs: 2.5" square tapered, 5" high
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 35 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 33.5 x 30.5 x 43.5"; 55 pounds
- Overall: 22.5" wide x 21.5" deep x 14" high
- Leg: 2.5" wide x 2.5" deep x 4.5" high
- Clearance From Floor: 3" high
- Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 15 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 24.5 x 22.5 x 17"; 21.5 pounds
GUIDES & RESOURCES
- Create a floor plan with our interactive Room Planner.
- When you choose Pottery Barn furniture, you’re not just getting exceptional quality; you’re also choosing exceptional customer service. Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion or slipcover, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 1.888.779.5176.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
To maintain outdoor hardwood and wicker furniture for years of enjoyment, we recommend the following care tips:
- For daily care, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Use a proper outdoor cover that allows for adequate ventilation without trapping moisture.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.