Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Our plush Sheepskin Rug adds warmth and softness to any room. With its natural ivory color, this eye-catching rug provides a distinct accent to your existing decor. For best visual impact, use our Sheepskin Rug over dark hardwood floors, which contrast with the color and texture. You can also use this rug over lighter hardwoods, carpeting or even on your furniture to add a fluffy, silky touch. Some popular areas to place our Sheepskin Rug include in front of a fireplace, beside your bed or in the center of a seating area. Our stylish accent rug comes in two sizes for versatility in any room. It must be professionally dry-cleaned, but you can maintain the rug by regularly vacuuming it. With proper care, you can enjoy this lovely rug for years to come.
- Made of natural sheepskin hide.
- Carefully washed and finished to showcase the unadorned beauty of the wool’s ivory hues.
- Adds warmth and plushness to any room.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately); combine or cut pads to fit your order.
- Dimensions & Care
- 2' wide x 3' long
- 2' wide x 6' long
- Note: Since this is a natural hide, dimensions are approximate.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Sheepskin may have been tightly packaged, so the wool may appear flattened. Wool fibers are very resilient and will bounce back to their original appearance. A vigorous shake will help restore the soft, fluffiness of the wool. Any fold marks will disappear once the skin has been removed from the package for several days.
- Professional dry clean only.
- Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, un-dyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much stain as possible.
- Store your rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping in cloth for protection. Do not fold or put in an airtight plastic bag. Place in a well-ventilated area.
- Use of a rug pad is recommended.
- Shipping & Returns
This is a General shipping item.
- For standard delivery of in-stock items, UPS will deliver as quickly as 5 business days.
- Standard delivery and processing charges are calculated based on pre-tax order total.
- Next-Day delivery is available to most destinations for an additional fee. Not all products are eligible for next day shipping.
Our Quality Guarantee: We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. Within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, if you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
Items Ineligible for Returns: We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
Registry Returns: For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
UPS can deliver most in-stock rugs within 3-5 business days. Rugs sized 9 x 12' and larger will ship via in-home delivery. All smaller sizes will ship via UPS.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized rugs, White Glove Delivery, out of stock rugs, personalized rugs or for rugs shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Unlimited Flat Rate & Freight Delivery
With Unlimited Flat Rate & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible rugs in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible rug(s) within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Made to Order rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most rugs to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
- Common Questions and Answers
- I just received my rug and it looks really flat. How can I make it look fluffy again? Our Sheepskin Rug typically is tightly packaged for shipping, which gives it a compressed or flattened look when you remove it from the packaging. To help the fibers bounce back, give the rug a few energetic shakes. To remove any existing fold marks, lay the rug flat for several days, after which the folds should disappear.
- I just spilled soda on my new rug, what should I do? Grab a clean cloth with no dyes and blot the liquid by pressing the cloth around the spill. Apply pressure and absorb as much of the spilled liquid as you can. Take the rug for dry cleaning as soon as possible to prevent staining and damage. In between cleanings, you can keep your rug looking fresh by vacuuming it to remove direct and debris, and brushing it lightly with a pet brush to fluff up the fibers.
- What are the benefits of using a sheepskin rug? In short, adding our Sheepskin Rug to the room adds a special touch to your decor. The unparalleled softness and luxury make it a sumptuous choice. The fresh, natural ivory color of our Sheepskin Rug coordinates beautifully with a variety of color palettes, making it a versatile choice for any room in your home. Warm up a room and enjoy the plush feeling underfoot.
- How do I know that this is a quality rug? We sourced our materials carefully, and chose to use New Zealand sheepskin, which is among the finest sheepskin you can buy. Additionally, this rug has undergone a thorough finishing process to ensure that it offers you the most beautiful color and shine.
- What's the difference between shearling and sheepskin? Shearling is a similar material that also comes from the tanned hide of a sheep. Shearling gets clipped to shorter lengths, making it less plush than sheepskin. Sheepskin rugs have a high wool density and length of 65 mm or more, which is what keeps the fibers looking plush and inviting.
- Our Quality Commitment
We have a firm commitment to quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options, and give tips on any room.