Shelby Rug - Gray
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Tufted in a bold yet versatile grid design inspired by late-19th-century carpets, this rug pairs easily with other patterns and with furniture in a range of styles.
- Handcrafted of pure wool by artisan rug makers.
- Yarn dyed for vibrant, lasting color.
- Cut/loop pile for a unique look.
- Backed with cotton canvas adhered with synthetic latex.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Dimensions & Care
- Hand tufted of 100% wool.
- Yarn-dyed fiber has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Cotton canvas / synthetic latex backed.
- The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odor and extends the rug’s life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies, nor does it dry out or break down over time.
- 2.5' wide x 9' long (30" wide x 108" long)
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- 9' wide x 12' long (108" wide x 144" long)
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock rugs within 3-5 business days. Rugs sized 9 x 12' and larger will ship via in-home delivery. All smaller sizes will ship via UPS.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized rugs, White Glove Delivery, out of stock rugs, personalized rugs or for rugs shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Unlimited Flat Rate & Freight Delivery
With Unlimited Flat Rate & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible rugs in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
Select oversized rugs have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the rug price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible rug(s) within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Made to Order rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most rugs to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.