Shell Collection Print
The work of artist Louise De Masi is a reflection of all the things she loves. She pursues simplicity while being drawn to light and shadow and beautiful textures. In these artworks, she depicts the subtle colors, organic shapes and cast shadows of shells she collected along the beach.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Giclée print reproduction on matte giclée paper.
- Radiata Pine frame with a rustic tan finish.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Three different styles; sold individually.
- Glass front.
- Backed with D-rings for wall mounting.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 20" wide x 16" long x 1.25" thick
- Print: 14" wide x 10" long
- Mat width: 2.75"
- Weight: 5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe frame with clean dry cloth.
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
This is a general shipping item. This item will ship directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping.
View our Shipping Information
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.