Shilah Synthetic Rug - Neutral
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Using a special printing process, skilled artisans create the deep, rich color and pattern of the Shilah Synthetic Rug.
- Hand tufted 100% nylon.
- 100% cotton backing attached with synthetic latex adhesive.
- The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odor and extends the rug’s life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies, nor does it dry out or break down over time.
- Do not dry clean.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately); combine or cut pads to fit your order.
- Dimensions & Care
- 2.5' x 9' (30" x 108")
- 3' x 5' (36" x 60")
- 5' x 8' (60" x 96")
- 8' x 10' (96" x 120")
- 9' x 12' (108" x 144")
- Pile: 4-6 mm
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Due to the inherent qualities of rugs, shedding of loose fibers will occur. This will diminish over time. Vacuum regularly using a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush and on a low-power setting, to prevent debris from settling into the roots of the fibers. For best results, vacuum from different directions, making several passes over the area.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Attend to spills immediately. Blot with a clean, undyed cloth to absorb as much of the spill possible. Working from the outer edge toward the center of the spot, blot (do not rub) the area by pressing down firmly to prevent the spill from spreading and absorb as much as possible. For spot cleaning, apply water in very small amounts; do not saturate. If applying cleaning solvents, test in a small inconspicuous area before using.
- For general maintenance or stubborn stains, use an experienced cleaning service that specializes in hand made rugs. Select rug repair shops also offer cleaning services.
- Do not dry clean. Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rugs.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock rugs within 3-5 business days. Rugs sized 9 x 12' and larger will ship via in-home delivery. All smaller sizes will ship via UPS.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized rugs, White Glove Delivery, out of stock rugs, personalized rugs or for rugs shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Unlimited Flat Rate & Freight Delivery
With Unlimited Flat Rate & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible rugs in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible rug(s) within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Made to Order rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most rugs to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.