Blues Rattan Counter Stool
Earn $62.50 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Handcrafted of rattan, the Blues Rattan Collection testifies to the beauty of this lightweight, flexible yet strong material. The Blues Counter Stool boasts a softly arched seat and backrest, curves along the base and armrests and a spindled back. The profile is casual, but this durable stool can pair with almost any style decor.
- Handmade of rattan with a wicker seat and back rest.
- Features an antique finish.
- For indoor use.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 21" wide x 22" deep x 39" high
- Seat: 25" high
- Weight: 13.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust your rattan furniture regularly with a soft cloth. Never use paint thinners or abrasive creams to clean wicker or rattan cane furniture.
- A damp cloth with a mild furniture cleaner may be used, but take care not to soak the furniture. If it does become over saturated, dry outdoors in the sunlight, if possible. The natural plant material will generally return to its original shape, so take care not to bend it while wet..
- Natural fibers can fade in strong sunlight. This is a natural process and not necessarily bad. However, if possible, rotate furniture throughout the space on a regular basis so as to evenly distribute the fading. You might also consider installing blinds or awnings to reduce extreme sun exposure.
- Keep furniture away from areas of extreme heat as this can warp or overly dry out the furniture. Natural plant fibers require a certain level of humidity so as not to dry out and split. If you’re in a particularly dry area, add moisture to the air with a humidifier.
- If splitting has occurred due to excessive dryness, the best thing to do is to make sure no further damage occurs by treating the rattan or cane with tung or boiled linseed oil and raising the humidity level of the space.
- Cane seats are very strong and yet flexible enough to provide a comfortable “sit,” but they can sag over time. Most cane seats are made to be used with a cushion that not only makes the seating more comfortable, but also serves to spread the sitter’s weigh more evenly across the surface.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.