Sleepscore Max Sleep Improvement Monitor
Get a better night’s sleep. The SleepScore Max Sleep Improvement Monitor analyzes your sleep patterns to give you scientifically proven, actionable advice on how to improve your sleep. The non-contact monitor sits on your bedside table and works with a smartphone app to deliver daily sleep scores and personalized tips for better sleep. Use it with your own mattress, or combine it with our Robin Mattress Set (sold separately) for the ultimate in bedtime comfort.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Compatible with Apple® smartphones: iPhone® 6, 6+, 6s, 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 8 and X. Along with Android™: smartphones: Samsung Galaxy Note 5, Samsung S6, S7, S7 Edge, S8, S8 Edge when available, Google Pixel, Google Pixel XL and Huawei Nexus 6 P.
- Compatible with Apple® operating systems: iOS 10 and above. Along with Android™: operating systems: 6.0 and later.
- Audio Input: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, 0.15A.
- Audio Output: 5VDC, 1A.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Provides personalized, science-based advice and recommends sleep solutions.
- Compares your nightly rest to an ideal night for people your age and gender.
- Features a smart alarm, set goals, sleep history, sleep chart and comprehensive sleep report to share.
- Powered by advanced SleepScore by ResMed™ technology.
- Device measures duration, time to fall asleep, and key sleep stages including light, REM, deep and wake.
- Device monitors room temperature, light level, and sound in your bedroom.
- Micro USB-B Power cable and USB power supply.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 4" wide x 2.25" deep x 6" high
- Weight: 0.5 pound
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Spot clean.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.