Standard Low Profile Rug Pad
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Our Standard Rug Pad provides a nonskid layer between an area rug and your floor, while adding softness underfoot.
- Face is 100% recycled post-industrial synthetic fibers, back is a blend of natural and synthetic rubber.
- Nonskid pad prolongs the life of your rug.
- Lightweight and pliable.
- Good for all surfaces including radiant floors.
- Easily trimmed with household scissors.
- Keeps rugs smooth and flat, making vacuuming easier.
- Made in the USA.
- Dimensions & Care
- Pad for rugs 2' wide x 3' long
- Pad for rugs 2.5' wide x 9' long
- Pad for rugs 2.5' wide x 12' long
- Pad for rugs 3' wide x 5' long
- Pad for rugs 4' wide x 6' long
- Pad for rugs 5' wide x 8' long
- Pad for rugs 6' diameter
- Pad for rugs 6' wide x 9' long
- Pad for rugs 8' wide x 8' long
- Pad for rugs 8' wide x 10' long
- Pad for rugs 9' wide x 12' long
- Pad for rugs 10' wide x 14' long
- Pad for rugs 12' wide x 18' long
- Thickness: 1/8"
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Spot wash, air dry.
- Make sure pad is thoroughly dry before use.
- Lay rubber side down on all hard surfaces, and for all area rugs.
- Lay rubber side up for wall-to-wall carpeting.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock rugs within 3-5 business days. Rugs sized 9 x 12' and larger will ship via in-home delivery. All smaller sizes will ship via UPS.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized rugs, White Glove Delivery, out of stock rugs, personalized rugs or for rugs shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Unlimited Flat Rate & Freight Delivery
With Unlimited Flat Rate & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible rugs in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
Select oversized rugs have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the rug price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible rug(s) within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Made to Order rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most rugs to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.